Report a Local Problem

Your Parish Councillors are available to help residents with problems relating to the village BUT a prompt resolution is more likely if the problem is reported directly to the Responsible Authority by each resident who has witnessed the problem.  For example, if the the Parish Council are asked by 10 residents to report the same problem it will be logged just once by the Responsible Authority, but if 10 residents report the same problem then it will be logged 10 times.

To report a local problem, click on the "problem" to link directly to the web page of the Responsible Authority:


e.g. anti-social behaviour or a non-injury road incident.

Including lost, noisy & stray dogs should be reported to your local council.

e.g. if a bin needs emptying or if there is an issue with a bin.

Illegal dumping of waste should be reported to your local council.

e.g. pothole, street light, flooding, hedges, pavements, parking, speeding.

e.g. if you spot a leak under a pavement or road.

Check the criteria to help you decide if a vehicle may have been abandoned.

The location and a detailed description of the problem will be required.


Responsible Authority

Suffolk Constabulary

East Suffolk Council

East Suffolk Council

East Suffolk Council

Suffolk Highways

Anglian Water

East Suffolk Council

Suffolk County Council